Pinterest Tip #1: Linking your Pinterest Account to Instagram
We all love @Pinterest for inspiration but the platform is quickly becoming the new Instagram in terms of driving traffic to your other platforms!
Not sure where to start? We've got you covered!
- If you have a Personal Pinterest account start by creating a Business Account as well. Adding a business page will help you monitor your growth & stats. Both pages reside under the same umbrella and it’s SUPER easy to switch back and forth between the two!
- Worried about what your first pin will be? No fret! You can link your Instagram account to your new Pinterest account and all of your posts will upload as pins! I’ve added a great article to my bio that breaks the linking process down step by step.
Click the reference link to get started below or continue reading.
To claim an Instagram account, Pinterest will prompt you to log into your Instagram account. If you want Pins from your Instagram account to be attributed to you, you’ll need to set your account as public. You can only claim one Instagram account at a time. If you want to claim a different Instagram account, you will need to un-claim the existing account before you can add a new one.
Once your account has been successfully claimed, Pins that existed on your account before it was claimed should be attributed to you within a few days. All future Pins created from your claimed accounts will automatically be attributed to you.
- Click at the top of Pinterest to open your menu
- Click Edit settings
- Click Claim on the left side of the screen
- Click Claim next to the accounts you want to link
- Confirm that you want to link accounts in the authorization window that pops up
When the pop-up closes and you return to your settings page, the red Claim button will switch to a grey Unclaim button. Need to un-claim? Stay tuned for the next blog post! In the interim- Happy Pinning!
Dejar un comentario